How can I sign up?
Can anyone become a KYS Vision Pro?
How can my patients use the KeepYourSight Platform with the Macustat and Peristat test?
How secure is the information?
We have enabled the KeepYourSight platform to incorporate highest level of encryption and conformity with HIPAA and best-in-class data security. Our platform utilizes advanced information technology to secure data from its transmission to its storage with encryption throughout the whole process.
- Encryption:256-bit AES-encrypted signaling and media stream 256-bit SSL-encrypted administration 128-bit AES-encrypted full database encryption.
- Role-based security:Assigned permissions to staff based on their role to ensure access in accordance with HIPAA’s Privacy Rule.
- Business Associate Agreement:Contractual guarantee for Protected Health Information (PHI) safeguards as per HIPAA Technical Standards.
How much does KYS cost for my practice?
During the COVID-19 pandemic the KYS e-Vision platform will be completely free to clinicians and their practices until October 1st, 2020.
Standard Vision Pro monthly subscription for doctors and practices is $1 per active user with a practice account minimum of $100 per month. This includes unlimited Peristat and Macustat testing for every active user during the period. For large institutions and healthcare systems with anticipated active utilization of over 1,000 please enquire at email@example.com.
KYS is a registered 501c3 non-profit and one of the first public health foundations which uses operational proceeds from the telemedicine platform to promote public vision health and outreach against preventable blindness globally.
What is the reimbursement for telemedicine vision testing?
- Recent changes in telemedicine reimbursement by CMS and many payers may present new opportunities for clinical reimbursement of telemedicine services and tests.
- Online perimetry and macular function testing are clinically necessary vision tests which can be used for continuous patient monitoring and remote clinical evaluation.
- With the COVID-related expansion of standard perimetry codes 92083/92082 for remote care and the recent introduction of Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) CPT code 99457, both Peristat and Macustat perimetry tests can provide an alternative approach for your practice.